bearhugs or bodyscissors

Posted 2011-09-23 3:20 PM (#278)
Subject: bearhugs or bodyscissors

My favorite holds are bearhugs and bodyscissors. I enjoy the sensation of having my lower-mid torso squeezed and crushed by strong arms or legs. I enjoy the intense pressure of a hard squeeze, not able to escape or break from it, not able to breathe from it, love the body contact if done nude or shirtless, love the pain from it, and i especially love the attitude of the one squeezing me; knowing that he's trying to fuck me up as much as possible with his squeeze, and knowing that it's not going to stop for ANY reason until i pass out and being completely helpless while i'm in his grip. No air. No release. No escape. No mercy. I enjoy this as much if not moreso than sex.

Granted, others like these holds too and at different intensity levels... This is just the intensity level and limits that I like with it. Others like them only to submisssion, others just endlessly tortured....

I've been into this since I was a boy and the more i'd get it, the harder i wanted it the next time, until today i like it as hardcore as I can possibly get it, without toning down.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
WrestlerVic
Posted 2011-09-23 3:43 PM (#279 - in reply to #278)
Subject: Re: bearhugs or bodyscissors

Extreme Veteran

Can you get to VA near DC. You'd be a perfect victim for SCISSORCAMS 3. You'll get a TON of squeezing....Vic

Posted 2011-09-23 5:52 PM (#280 - in reply to #278)

I can't travel, unfortunately... And you know how intense, extreme and to what limit I like to be squeezed. Got anyone like that for me?

Posted 2011-09-23 5:52 PM (#281 - in reply to #278)

All I can do is host here in North Bay. Even when i get my truck, next week, travel will only be restricted to a couple hours away from where i live... at least until i build up some more holiday hours at work.
enwrapfeet
Posted 2011-10-03 6:12 PM (#285 - in reply to #278)

New user

Had done by a judo guy once he was Japanese Hawaiian legs of steel, I was in love.
Luminairus
Posted 2012-02-25 6:20 PM (#400 - in reply to #278)

Is it possible to make someone pass out in a bearhug?
timster101
Posted 2012-11-15 2:09 PM (#465 - in reply to #278)

Actually no its not impossible just got to have the stamina i persoanlly would love to find someone who could make me passout in a hearhug or headscissors
Bearhug
But unfortunately never can find anyone

Posted 2013-05-30 7:42 PM (#529 - in reply to #278)

Looking for someone with strong legs who likes to squeeze the other guy in prolong tight head and body scissors.
canubearhugme
Posted 2013-06-10 6:52 AM (#542 - in reply to #278)

its possible just finding that person lol
ChokemasterHeel
Posted 2014-02-06 1:22 AM (#608 - in reply to #465)

I can make you pass out in a headscissors and probably a bodyscissors. I have done both before. Just come on over and I'll make it happen.
manmauler
Posted 2014-03-14 8:08 PM (#616 - in reply to #465)

New user

Though I've made a few wrestlers submit to the bearhug, only one actually passed out limp. Muscular little guy, too.

Posted 2018-12-23 8:20 PM (#971 - in reply to #278)

Personally I think when people (Americans) think of wrestling more often than not they picture the bear hug as symbol of wrestling. When we started wrestling as kids on the play ground we always started the match in a quick mutual bear hug clinch leading to the mutual take down and subsequent ground wrestling to an eventually pin or rare submission. I've read that the mutual bear hug clinch is a very American trait in most American kids. Some cultures have a test of strength Greco knuckle lock as the trait opening hold when kids wrestle.
WrestlerVic
Posted 2018-12-23 9:11 PM (#972 - in reply to #278)

Extreme Veteran

I just saw a good bear hug in an old movie: Vulcan: Son of Jupiter.

Posted 2018-12-24 4:16 AM (#973 - in reply to #278)

Thanks wrestlerVic for the movie bear hug.
Just wanted to clarify that is as elementary school kids in SE Nebraska the mutual bear hug seemed a 'natural' hold. In Junior high we did go to a collar and elbow pro lock-up from seeing it on TV pro wrestling along with all the other holds. wstlguy pointed out that the elementary school bear hug was not used in his region. My memory better serves me now in that it was a Greco Roman style foreign wrestler who stated the opinion that Americans always naturally go for under hooks (a bear hug).
kurrt2005
Posted 2019-07-30 6:47 PM (#1044 - in reply to #278)
Subject: RE: bearhugs or bodyscissors

Endless suffering between a huge set of hairy thighs, or in a set of powerful arms coiled tight
I an take a lot & have resisted guy's holds for hours.
Also love using my well muscled thighs & arms to slow--squeeze the fucking life out of a guy
scissorsCRUSHme
Posted 2019-12-21 6:09 PM (#1077 - in reply to #279)

Hey, Vic. Any chance you will grant ME the pleasure of being totally dominated in your powerful scissors holds? Would LOVE to be squeezed until I pass out!!!!! Let's see if you can squeeze me until i can't take one more squeeze
ChokemasterHeel
Posted 2020-02-22 7:45 AM (#1094 - in reply to #400)

Yes, also in a bodyscissors or headscissors
ChokemasterHeel
Posted 2020-02-22 7:46 AM (#1095 - in reply to #465)

You can too find someone. Just come to Memphis and I'll be glad to show you.