Searching for Wrestling Vids and Pics
squeeze002
Posted 2020-10-26 6:31 AM (#1144)
Subject: Searching for Wrestling Vids and Pics

(73.225.64.10)
Actually searching for videos and pictures that have headscissors, since that is my main passion.

I've searched using various searches in Google and other search engines:

headscissors men gay -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

Guys Choking Using Their Legs -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

headscissors as foreplay -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

leg scissors men gay -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

can i put your head between my thighs -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

Can I Squeeze Your Head Between My Legs -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

Head between thighs -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

leglock head men gay -female -mixed -gals -gal -women -woman -girl -girls -femdom

Crush my head between your thighs

Thugs squeeze legs on gay guys head uncut - Put your head between my thighs so i can squeeze it

I wanna crush your head between my thighs

I Am Going To Squeeze Your Head With My Powerful Thighs

I've searched Twitter only to find that the ratio of male and male headscissor items are about 60 to 1 to the headscissors featuring females.

Any other hints?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
WrestlerVic
Posted 2020-10-26 9:14 AM (#1145 - in reply to #1144)
Subject: Re: Searching for Wrestling Vids and Pics

Extreme Veteran

(69.143.143.218)
My SCISSORCAMS videos! ;o) https://www.wrestlemen.com/cgi-bin/store.asp
PA Wrestler
Posted 2020-10-26 4:13 PM (#1146 - in reply to #1145)
Subject: Re: Searching for Wrestling Vids and Pics

(68.82.81.139)
Planning on heading down to DC soon, would love to record some new installments of the series 😘 will be wrestling with Sleep4me